Saturday, February 18, 2017

Actions Speak Louder Than Words

I have a couple of projects today using one of the new SNSS February sets - Creative Worship: Words of Life- Actions
I created a Bible journal page for Matthew 5:16...
"In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven."
A wonderful reminder that actions speak louder than words! I used the Creative Worship: Outline Alpha set to create a title. This new set was a lot of fun to play with. I didn't create a glamorous page I just had fun.

Then I created some cards. I used some distress inks to create a ombre background then stamped a sentiment by combining words. I used Creative Worship: Good Shepherd to fill in the blanks. They are simple but effective I think. Sometimes less is more  Do you agree?

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by! 
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment