Thursday, January 5, 2017

Behold, The New Has Come!

Happy New Year Sweet N Sassy friends! 
My Bible journal page for today required a lot of layers so I was a leery of going directly into my Bible with it; therefore, I created a vellum insert. It is fairly simple. The year (in a fun way) and the verse I wanted to concentrate on...

2 Corinthians 5:17

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."
This seemed a fitting verse for a New Year...this is a new beginning with all the potential in the world. I didn't make any resolutions, but I do want to be a better listener this year. I have many things I have been praying for and this year, I need to "listen" for the answer. I am excited and anxious, but I know that God has a plan for me and, if I listen to Him and not try to go my own way, it will be revealed.
snss-2017-bjo
Recipe:
Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful NEW Year, and I hope that you "hear" the answers to your prayers this year too!
Lyn

1 comment:

  1. Perfect verse for the new year, Lyn! Love your vellum insert…what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete