Monday, September 5, 2016

You are my comforter

You are my comforter... A message I read a lot in the Psalms lately. And I think it's beautiful to see how God is a comforter for David (and the other writers from the Psalms). God is always with you, on the mountaintops but also on the lower points in your life.
I used clear gesso to prep my page and stamped the image with black ink. After I stamped the image I made the background with pan pastel colors and I colored the image with colored pencils. I wrote out a part of the (Dutch) Psalm I was referring too with the image (Psalm 62:8-10)
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-my-comforter-clear-stamp-set/
I used the stamp set 'My Comforter' for this page.

- Lucinde

1 comment:

  1. I love the blending of those jewel tone colors! Beautiful page~!

    ReplyDelete